Excellent Condition :9-10. Will have light dings and scuffs. Screen, Keyboard Excellent. Comes loaded with High Sierra or Later. , MS Office 2019 Apple iWorks, iLife, 8GB Ram/1TBHD/SuperDrive/Good Battery/60W Apple Magsafe Adapter. Ac Adapter. 60 Day Warranty. DVD Not covered under warranty.
Officially, this laptop was referred to as “MacBook Pro 13” Mid 2012 i7.” Apple launched this line as they continued the production of MacBook Pro in mid-2012. At a glance, you wouldn’t think that this version is any different from its identical models from the previous year. But this edition has a Core i7 processor with 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (PC3-12800) and 750 GB of hard drive space. The device also includes a Thunderbolt standard port that supports 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions. They are utilized as peripherals with power resolutions as high as 2560×1600 and audio signals that are useful in most MacBook Pro 2012 specs.
Common to most MacBook Pro Mid 2012 specs, this line has a 1TB, 6 Gb/s Serial ATA (5400 RPM) hard drive disk
Screen Size and Resolution
This MacBook Pro 2012 13” has a native resolution and a widescreen TFT active-matrix of 1280×800, and a LED-backlit display of 2560 by 1600 equipped with an IPS technology.
Mid 2012 MacBook Pro Specs
The MacBook Pro includes the following features and ports:
- 8X DL “SuperDrive”
- AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n) which allows connection to the best Wi-Fi bands available
- Bluetooth 4.0 allowing for quick PAN (Personal Area Network) connections and transfers
- FireWire 800 port
- Gigabit Ethernet is provided for your Local Area Network (LAN) connections
- Two USB 3.0 Ports are supplied for the connection of external keyboards, printers, external hard disks etc.
- Optical digital audio in/out for connecting some external audio equipment like headphones and microphones
- Thunderbolt standard port that is backward compatible with a Mini DisplayPort and can support an audio signal and a 2560×1600 resolution
- SDXC Card Slot
- No button glass multi-touch trackpad with support for new “four finger” gestures and programmable zones
- FaceTime HD webcam
Processor & Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
One of the remarkable mid-2012 MacBook Pro specs on “Core i7” 2.9 13” is that it has a pre-installed MacOS X 10.7.3 (11D2515). It is made of a 3520M Sandy Bridge which is a multi-core microprocessor. This has two processing cores that can compute complicated operations. It comes with an 8X DL “SuperDrive,” and an “integrated” Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphics processor that shares system memory.
Memory & Architecture
This MacBook Pro has a 256k level 2 cache and a 4 MB Level 3 cache plus a 5 GT/s front side bus with 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM (PC3-12800) RAM. This revolves around a 64-bit architecture, dedicated graphics processing.