Great for Students, Teachers, Business or Just around the house.
Grade A- Condition! Everything Works Perfect.
Screen and trackpad are excellent!
Loaded w/ OS Mavericks, iLife ’11 and iWork ’09.
Meet the fastest, most powerful MacBook yet. It now features next-generation NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics, a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, and 2 GB of memory. That means MacBook can handle everything from surfing the web to the most graphically intense 3D games with ease. It also features up to 10 hours of battery life and a glass Multi-Touch trackpad that supports inertial scrolling, right-clicking, and Multi-Touch gestures. All in a streamlined, durable unibody enclosure.
The 13-inch MacBook with LED-backlit screen, durable unibody enclosure, and built-in 10-hour battery.
The MacBook’s seamless, durable polycarbonate unibody enclosure has rounded contours to it easy to pick up and slide into and out of your bag. And the sleek MacBook cuts a slim profile on any desk, measuring just 1.08 inches thin and weighing 4.7 pounds. It also offers a 13.3-inch glass display with LED backlighting that delivers stunning colors and instant full-screen brightness the moment you open the lid. And its 1280 x 800 pixel resolution offers an outstanding balance of luminous color and easy readability in a perfectly portable size.
This version of the MacBook features a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, next-generation NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics, 250 GB hard drive, and 2 GB of installed RAM. Other features include integrated Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking, Bluetooth connectivity, and two USB 2.0 ports (see full specifications (http://www.amazon.com/computers-accessories/dp/B002C7489S#techspecs) below). It also comes with the Mac OS X Mountain Lion operating system as well as the iLife software suite, which includes the latest versions of iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand.
The backlit keyboard–great for typing in low-light settings
Intel Core 2 Duo Processing
Combining fast processing speeds with power-saving features, the Intel Core 2 Duo processor provides greater multitasking performance by combining two independent processor cores while also reducing power requirements and saving on battery life. This Intel Core 2 Duo processor has a 2.4 GHz processor speed, speedy 1066 MHz front-side bus (FSB), and 3 MB L2 cache. (An L2, or secondary, cache temporarily stores data; and a larger L2 cache can help speed up your system’s performance. The FSB carries data between the CPU and RAM, and a faster front-side bus will deliver better overall performance.)
High Performance Graphics
Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics card, the MacBook allows you to view flawless video in full screen HD and play the latest games with fast frame rate. It’s a great match to editing video masterpieces with iMovie and managing your photos in iPhoto, and it comes with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM that’s shared with main memory.
Buttonless Multi-Touch Trackpad
With no button on the glass trackpad, there’s more room to track and click–left, right, center, and everywhere in between. Without a separate button, the trackpad gives your hands plenty of room to move on the large, silky glass surface. It also incorporates Multi-Touch gestures–including swipe, pinch, rotate, and four-finger swipe. And it also now supports inertial scrolling, an intuitive way to scroll through large photo libraries, lengthy documents and long web sites.
* Up to 10 hours of continuous use with 63.5-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery.
* 13.3-inch LED-backlit, glossy widescreen display with a widescreen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels to give you plenty of room to multitask. And the display is greener than ever: power efficient, free of harmful toxins such as mercury, and made of arsenic-free glass.
* Fast 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor helps you breeze through everyday tasks such as emailing, web browsing, and working with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in iWork or Microsoft Office for Mac (both sold separately).
The left (above) and right (below) sides of the MacBook Pro
* NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor (with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory) for an outstanding everyday graphics experience.
* 250 GB hard drive (5400 RPM)
* 2 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 8 GB)
* 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
* Built-in iSight camera for video chatting
* Wi-Fi wireless networking (based on 802.11n specification; 802.11a/b/g compatible)
* Gigabit Ethernet wired networking (10/100/1000BASE-T)
* Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) for connecting with peripherals such as keyboards, mice and cell phones.
* Two USB 2.0 ports
* Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI and VGA output.
* Built-in stereo speakers and omnidirectional microphone
* Combined optical digital output/headphone output (also includes line-in/microphone jack)
* Dimensions: 13 x 9.12 x 1.08 inches (WxDxH)
* Weight: 8.4 pounds
MacBook; 60W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, 60 Day Warranty
* Mac OS X Mavericks
* iLife ’11
* iWork ’09